Are implants right for me?
Missing one or more teeth?
Need better alternative to dentures or bridges?
Then you may be a good candidate for dental implants! With our FREE no-obligations consultation you will get:
- Meet with Doctors, a Treatment Coordinator and a Financial coordinator
- A FREE X-Ray to eliminate guesswork
- A Personalized Treatment Plan
- A Payment Plan to help with your treatment, if needed
- Comfortable, pressure-free environment
- Facilities, equipped with progressive 3D imaging dental Cat Scan technology
You've got nothing to lose!
- Allow you to eat foods that are otherwise considered too difficult for chewing.
- Do not irritate gums.
- Do not slip or slide, like other tooth replacement options.
- Restore your smile and speech with the look, feel, and function of natural, healthy teeth.
- Stay secure without the use of adhesives or clasps.
- Can be inserted without cutting down your healthy teeth.
- Stop the progression of bone loss or jaw bone shrinkage, which occurs when teeth are missing.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant is a replacement for the root(s) of a tooth. Like tooth roots, dental implant are secured in the jawbone. They are used to secure crowns, bridgework or dentures by a variety of means. Titanium and titanium alloys are the most widely used metals.
Dental Implants provide a superior solution to replacing missing teeth because they provide luminous, natural-looking results.